Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

His Leading

Not a long post this morning… just a thought. 

Often in times of trial I have said to myself or to others; “I just don’t understand.”  Usually this has been stated with frustration or even anger at a current circumstance or event that I don’t like, I don’t approve of, or I don’t think is fair.

Today- I laugh at myself; a wholehearted, deep belly laugh at all my times of disbelief. All my times of doubt, and questioning of God; who He is, and His all-knowing power. I laugh today because sometimes when God gives me a glimpse of his plan, or when He chooses to reveal Himself; I never, not once have said to myself, “Well God, that still just doesn’t make one lick of sense!”

I write this random thought in gratitude for my time with God this morning. I felt/ experienced/ saw; like the bright flash of a camera that makes your eyes readjust a timeline of my life and where HE is headed. My response- a deep belly laugh for not always seeing it or understanding.

Now- to many dear readers this may not make complete sense. But to those very close to me, my family or close friends who know my life story and testimony; just know that I have seen it and have such joy and peace.

Particularly to my mother and sister- “us girls” as we say, sure went through hell together huh?  It’s easy to try to put that chapter behind us and try to pretend we didn’t go through some of those things - but maybe God is NOT done with that story and he will make something so magnificent and beautiful from the ashes that I know I keep trying to pretend aren’t there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbCfyZHSQbE&ob=av2e

That’s all for now


Much Love

2 comments:

  1. You really are beautiful. I knew that before, but this makes me realize that there are so many facets and I am blessed to get to know them. Thank you for sharing this because I needed to hear it. It was a perspective that I was missing. - Love you! Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. im pretty sure i read this at the exact moment i was meant to, if you know what i mean... your amazing sis i love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete