Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Your courage asks me, "what am I made of?"

Hopefully this will bring a little perspective to your day. This song is simply beautiful and has been running through my head over the last couple of days. (It is worth waiting through the 10 second commercial at the beginning that YouTube puts on there.)

My heart breaks a little when I think about our little girl and the uncertainty that lies before her in her life journey leading up to the moment that she becomes an orphan. Mommy and Daddy are working hard to raise the money to come find you my little angel, when I get discouraged I sing a part of this song to myself:  "Your courage asks me, what am I afraid of- Your courage asks me, what am I made of- and what I know of love."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_WpluguwE


I don't yet know who all is helping us this week- but thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment