Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Praying for our daughter and questions answered by Noah

To our future daughter,
    I woke up this morning thinking about you and your birth mommy. When I think about you, it is usually easy for me to get anxious about how the two of you are doing and worry about the fundraising; but not today. Today, your brother Noah and I took time out to talk about you and pray for you. Noah loooves babies, so I asked him a couple questions about how he feels about this whole process:

Me: Noah do you like babies?
Noah: "aaahh babies yesh"

Me: Do you want us to have a baby in the house
Noah: "yesh babies yesh"

Me: Would you be gentle with a little sister?
Noah: *Having some practice in being gentle with his cousin Violet he (whispered)
           "pat pat baby" as he gently patted his hand on my arm (seriously-did your heart  
           melt?!?)

Me: What would you feed the baby?
Noah: 'kay cake a-wup" (that is how he says pancake and syrup)

Me: Would you share your Buzz (lightyear) with the baby?
Noah: furrowed brow.....followed by stare  (HA)

So, my dear sweet daughter, wherever you are, Noah and I are praying for you this morning. He will be an amazing big brother (even if he doesn't want to share his Buzz Lightyear).


Have a blessed day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness hahahaha! I can see him doing that too. Oh gosh I love him so much! Thanks for sharing sis!

    ReplyDelete